Visit the DMV Select
The Town of Mineral has contracted with DMV to provide select, secure DMV services. Our DMV Select location offers vehicle-related transactions including titling and registration.
Get to know our helpful staff
What can you do at the DMV Select?
The services provided at this office are
- Title & Tags
- Registration Renewals
- Tag Transfer
- Duplicate Titles
- Driving Records
- Surrender of License Plates
- Address Change (this will not change your actual driver's license)
- Hunting and Fishing licenses
- Boat Registrations and Titles
At this time DMV Selects (such as the Mineral office) cannot do the following services
Visit our unique DMV2GO
DMV 2 Go is a fleet of five mobile customer service centers ready to bring DMV services to Virginians at convenient locations.
The schedule for 2020 will be uploaded once rescheduled. We thank you for your patience. Times of service are 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. They will set up in our conference room inside the office.
The handicapped-accessible full service office-on-wheels is equipped to process all DMV transactions including:
- Apply for or renew your ID card - available for adults and children.
- Apply for or renew your driver's license - take road and knowledge tests; get your picture taken. Reinstate driving privileges.
- Get a copy of your driving record.
- Obtain vehicle titles, license plates, decals, transcripts.
- Order disabled parking placards or plates.
- Have you recently moved? If so, stop in to update your address on your DMV record. At the same time, you can update your voter registration address and organ donor status.
- Request a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to set up a myDMV account - receive DMV notices via email or phone; conduct secure transactions on the DMV website.
- Search for other state services through a wireless Virginia Internet portal.
- And much more!